Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
30 days from the date of delivery. The return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. No returns on firearms, ammunition, electronics, thermal/night vision optics. If there is a defect in the firearm, only the manufacturer of the firearm can assist in replacement or repair. The customer must call the store to receive an RMA for the return. Returned items must be in the original packaging. Firearms cannot be shipped to a PO box, they must ship to a valid FFL. The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
Bowie Outfitters will ship to all 48 lower states, not Hawaii or Alaska.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
Exceptions – Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
Bowie Outfitters will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
Bowie Outfitters will not ship ANY AR or AK Parts or Firearms (Including Receivers) to the City of Chicago, Illinois.
Bowie Outfitters will not ship ANY AR or AK Firearms (Including Receivers) to Aurora, Highland Park, or Cook County, Illinois.
Bowie Outfitters will not ship any handguns to CA that are not on the DOJ roster. This includes Single Shot Exemption conversions.
Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No “assault weapons” can be shipped.)
- New Jersey
- New York
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado – no magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013
- Connecticut – 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Hawaii – no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois – North Chicago, no rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston no rifle magazines greater than 15 rounds
Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood no rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Indiana – South Bend – no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland – no magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- New Jersey – no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York – no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts – no pistol magazines over 10 rounds and no semi-automatic rifle or semi-automatic shotgun magazines over 5 rounds, no .22 caliber conversion kits will be shipped to Massachusetts
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide.
It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States.
Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.
If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.
- California: No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID’s.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
We must ship to the address on the FID.